GLOBAL RESOURCES. LOCAL FOCUS
Global Resources. Local Focus
You may be:-
- an existing training provider that would like to be part of a global network
- a Senior Secondary School or College Principal looking for an exciting alternative for your students
- a dedicated educator that wants to be involved in establishing quality vocational education and training programs
- serious business coach that wants to see your clients’ entrepreneurship competencies recognised
- a HR specialist that wants to see career pathways opened up for existing workers
- someone who wants to see access to tertiary qualifications available to those previously denied them, OR
- an investor who recognises the potential of investing in the world’s largest and fastest growing industry
Learner-centric educational organism
GEM College of International Business is a learner-centric educational organism. We are not “an organisation” but we are comprised of many organisations from around the world to ensure our students receive “best of breed”, “pracademic” education that is culturally and commercially relevant to them, where they live.
GEM College of International Business (Global) and its associates have designed, developed, trialled, delivered and licensed thousands of courses around the world. We have delivered training to some of the world’s largest and best known organisations, and we have delivered training to unknown community groups in isolated areas. We use our Global Resources to ensure quality training and our Local Focus to ensure it is absolutely relevant to our clients and our students.
Our researchers, instructional designers, trainers, assessors, online tutors and industry mentors all have one thing in mind – “the learner”.
GEM College of International Business (Global) is establishing College campuses around the world. Each campus is an independently owned licensee, with a discrete Board of Directors and Reference Committee.
The Board’s responsibility is to ensures compliance with all legislation, transparency in all commercial dealings and the strategic direction for the individual campus. GEM Global has a representative on each GEM campus Board, and owns at least 25% equity for the first three years after incorporation and establishment.
If You Would Like to Know More, Enquire Here.