Terms and Conditions
Website Terms and Conditions
This website is managed by GEM College of International Business (trading as Workright Australia®). GEM College is registered by the ASQA as a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) National Code 0366. This website, hosted under the domain name https://gemcollege.edu.au/ complies with the Terms and Conditions prescribed by Australian Law.
GEM College ensures that the information published on this website is accurate, factual, and complete and is the most current information available at the time of publishing. GEM College will only advertise training products that it has been approved to have on its scope of registration. GEM College will ensure that is does not advertise non-current training products or products that are not on its scope of registration. Advertised Qualifications and Units of Competency will include the codes and full title of the training product (as listed on the National Register).
GEM College neither warrants nor represent that this Website and its content, or 3rd party websites, are free from viruses or other defects. GEM College provide content on the basis that you assume all responsibility for any loss, damage or consequence resulting directly or indirectly from your access to or use of this Website and our materials regardless of how those materials are provided.
GEM College does not warrant that access to this Website will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free. Your access to this website may be suspended in the case of system failure, maintenance, repair or any reason beyond our control.
Australian Consumer Law
GEM College complies with the Competition and Consumer Act 2010. Furthermore, the protection of your rights as a consumer are important to GEM College. This, amongst other things, means that:
- Cooling off Peroid:Under current Australian consumer law, Australians have a 10-day cooling-off period on any sale that was unsolicited. GEM College of International Business does not ascribe to unsolicited sales practices. However, if you believe that you have entered into an agreement as a result of an unsolicited approach and are unhappy with the outcome / product / service, we would like to hear from you to see how we can remedy this.
- Consumer Complaint:Should you feel that your consumer rights have been breached by GEM College, you may lodge a complaint. The process for this is outlined on the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission Website that can be accessed by clicking here.
- Payment and Refunds:The GEM College ‘Payment and Refund Policy’ (FM-49) is available under the ‘Student Policies’ page on this Website.
- Guarantees:While GEM College has a proud history of great student outcomes and high completion rates, we cannot offer students any guarantee that:
- They will successfully complete the Course that they enrolled in. However, they can guarantee that the – training offered will be world class; trainers will offer every reasonable request for guidance; training matches current industry needs; and
- Successful completion of the Course will automatically lead to a promotion or a job.
Course Information Disclaimer
Data provided about the courses advertised on this website are not to be taken as a firm offer or undertaking to provide that course to you. GEM College reserves the right of admission, to discontinue or vary courses without notice and to impose limitations on enrolment in any course.
Note:In this disclaimer the term ‘Information’ includes any information (in whatever format) contained or incorporated into this website by references or any information stored and served by this Website.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, we exclude all liability to you or anyone else for any loss, liability or any damage suffered or arising from or relating in any way to:
If any warranty cannot be excluded, then to the maximum extent permitted by law, our liability will be limited, at our option, to resupply of the relevant product or service, the cost of resupplying the product or service or the cost of repairing the product or service. Neither you nor GEM College will be responsible or liable for any indirect, consequential, incidental, exemplary, punitive or special damages, loss, liability or expense.
The Materials displayed on the GEM College Website, including without limitation all written material, information, photographs, illustrations, artwork and other graphic materials, names, logos and trademarks, are the property of GEM College (unless otherwise stated) and are protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws.
Any such content may be displayed and printed solely for your personal, non-commercial use within your organisation only provided that any copyright notice on such a display or page is not removed. You agree not to reproduce, retransmit, distribute, disseminate, sell, publish, broadcast or circulate any such material to any 3rd party without the express prior written consent of GEM College.
Unless expressly granted, GEM College does not grant any licence or right in, or assign all or part of, its intellectual property rights in the content or applications incorporated into the GEM College website or in the user interface of the GEM College website.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any login and passwords used by you to access the GEM College Website and/or Student portal (as applicable), and must not disclose such login details or passwords to any unauthorised third parties.
GEM College has no obligation to monitor the GEM College Website or its use, but may do so in its discretion.
Links to or from other sites
If the GEM College Website links to other Websites it is explicitly done so in the belief that the content at such other Website/s might be of interest to you. GEM College makes no representations about the accuracy of 3rd party sites linked from this Website. Further, GEM College does not accept any responsibility for the content of any 3rd party Websites linked from this Website.
Register Expression of Interest Here